The Finance Executive ensures the accuracy and integrity of the company’s books of accounts. He/She prepares accurate and timely analyses, schedules/reports and reconciliations required by internal and external customers, including but not limited to, BIR, SEC, PEZA and LGUs.
The Finance Executive also takes care of invoice processing, payment processing and check releasing. He/She performs his/her duties and responsibilities in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and in compliance with the company’s financial policies.
- Makes sure of the quality of services provided by the company and determines areas requiring enhancement.
- Maintains the books of accounts and assists in the various functions related to month-end/year-end close.
- Ensures all invoices are processed accurately and timely while adhering to accounts payable and cash disbursement controls and procedures.
- Maintains the accuracy of fixed assets records and related general ledger accounts and ensures compliance with the Company’s capitalization and depreciation policies.
- Prepares accurate and timely internal and external financial reports including schedules, analyses and reconciliations and ensures adherence to external financial reporting requirements.
- Prepares tax returns and PEZA reports and ensures that regulations and conditions are complied with.
- Turns in quality work on time and works with minimum supervision.
- Observes regularity and punctuality in agreed work hours.
- A good team player.
- Treats all information of whatever nature gathered within the Company as confidential information.
- Demonstrates personal responsibility and loyalty to the Company by adhering to corporate principles of business conduct especially in relation to conflict of interest.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent. CPA Board passer is an advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in handling general accounting and accounts payable functions.
- Good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- KExperienced in preparing government required reports and tax returns.
- Good knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations (BIR/ PEZA).
- Must have experience in using financial accounting software/systems.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Analytical and should have an eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.